My Products - New to Old

10.24.2008

Wanna take a free class?

First, a little **TOOT** for myself--one of my recent LOs is on the Sweet Shoppe Blog! Check it out here.

Interested in a free class?


Jessica Sprague, a total Photoshop guru, is offering a free class on her web site. I totally signed up for it. It'll be a great class, and isn't just for digi-scrappers. Click
here to sign up.

Now for a few recent LOs. First up, a LO with SaraAmarie's new Growin' My Own Veggies kit:



Credits
here.

Smudge, now 11 months old, discovered drawing the other day...



Credits
here.

A LO for last week's digi-dare, about a journey (with a GORGEOUS kit by Amanda Heimann and Christy Lyle that you can pick up on sale
here) ...



Credits
here.

And another LO with Amanda and Christy's fabulous A Place to Call Home:



Credits
here.

FOBTY 10/16:


Halloween Candy Quiz


Halloween Candy Quiz


You are a Toffee Apple


Like the toffee apple you are sensible inside but mischevious on the outside


Find out which Halloween Candy you are at Quizopolis.com




Sensible, yes ... mischievous, no (which technically they misspelled, so maybe I am mischevious ...)

And FOBTY 10/24:




What Your Jack-o-Lantern Says



You are a gleeful, exuberant person.

You enjoy a good party, and you even enjoy a good brawl.



This Halloween, there is no question what you should be... a pirate!

The candy you should give out: peanut butter cups



Hmm...definitely not a party person, and I'm not really fond of peanut butter cups--I only ever buy candy that I know I'll eat later, if I'm left with any, lol.

No comments: