My Products - New to Old

8.11.2008

Grease

Time to update the blog again. I had no time this weekend, so I didn't get some LOs up like I wanted to. First, though, it's time for another FOBTY at SSD. Last Thursay, we were challenged to take this quiz. Have you ever seen Grease? (Maybe it would be better to ask who hasn't seen Grease.) Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but I had a sister that used to watch it almost daily. I guess some of it sank in, because I got 12 out of 15. Don't know if I should be proud of that score or not...

Next up, recent LOs. These are some of my favorites from a couple of weeks ago.

I love how this LO turned out. It used some of Sara Amarie's awesome products (Basically Embellished: Papers, Set Free):


full credits here

The background in this next LO is also from Basically Embellished: Papers. The rest of the products came from Cari's Day, which is a super cute kit:


full credits here

This LO used Set Free, also by Sara Amarie:

full credits here

I just love this LO of my dad (using several of Sara Amarie's products):

full credits here

And this cute LO of my little boy (using more of Sara Amarie's products):

full credits here

I used Amanda Heimann's Just Ducky 2 kit to do this LO:

full credits here

And finally there's this LO, featuring my brother (using products by Sara Amarie and Heather Roselli):

full credits here

I didn't get any scrapping done this weekend, but I'm sure I'll get to some this week. Hopefully I'll have some more LOs to post in a day or so. (I really need to get a slideshow set up, lol.)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

what a great pages you made! loved reading your blog!