My Products - New to Old

8.08.2008

Make a Wish!

08-08-08...must be a lucky day! I wish for...(don't tell anyone, or it might not come true!).

Sara has a totally fabulous kit coming out tomorrow. I was her "Sneak Peek" gal this week, so go check out her blog for a little peek at the kit.

I have been a busy little scrapper recently. Below are several of the LOs I've done.

Another Bryce Canyon LO (yes, this is from a trip in 2006--I'm behind in my scrapping, lol), using products by Sara Amarie (Naturals Collection: Canyonlands, Naturals Collection: Clod Alpha, Like a Zebra Alpha, Basically Neutral: Papers):


full credits here

I used Sweet Darling Sara for this LO (a Triple Dip kit at SSD by Sara Amarie, Lauren Grier, and Shawna Clingerman):


full credits here

This LO used several different products by Sara Amarie:


full credits here

This one used products by several designers:


full credits here

I've also done several layouts using Amanda Heimann's products (I think I mentioned before, but I'm a guest on her CT this month).

This was with Grape Soda and Sunshine (fun name for a BEAUTIFUL kit--just love the colors):


full credits here

The next 2 LOs were with Lazy Daisy (another fun kit):


full credits here


full credits here

And this was with a new kit she has out this week at TDC (The Digi Chick), called Summerset:


full credits here

All right, that's it for now. I'll try to post some more LOs tomorrow (my faves from last week).

No comments: