My Products - New to Old

8.05.2008

Show Me Happy!

Last week's FOBTY at SSD asked for happy LOs. Here's a recent LO I did that makes me smile when I see it:



I love the picture of my baby--such a cutie! And I love the kit (a new collab by Amanda Heimann and Lauren Grier called First Bell, available at Sweet Shoppe).

Speaking of Amanda Heimann, I'm a guest on her CT this month. Woot! She has a fabulous kit called Coconut Tree that I know I'll be using over and over again--the colors are AWESOME. Here's a LO I did with it:



Still LOVING that I'm on Sara Amarie's CT. Wahoo! She has a fabulous kit in her Naturals Collection called Canyonlands that is perfect for scrapping pictures of the national parks in Utah. I've been using it to scrap some LOs of our trip to Bryce Canyon in 2006:








I have TONS more LOs I could post, but I think I should probably just figure out the slide show and put them on there, lol.

No comments: