My Products - New to Old

2.07.2009

Announcing Suzy's QT's!!! And a freebie quickpage!



So I was AMAZED at the applications I received. I was only looking to invite 2 gals, but ended up with 3 because I just couldn't decide. YAY!!! I am SOOO excited to work with these gals. They've jumped right in there to help promote my designs. Wow! They've already done some LO's with Capture Life: The Collection. Wanna see a couple?

By Bre:


By Char:


And, Charmaine was so SWEET to turn her LO into a quickpage for you.



***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED*** Thanks Charmaine!!!

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

Not to worry! I'll definitely be extending the sale on this Collection. And I may even put my whole store on sale. I'll announce more when the site is back up. So sorry for all the issues with the store--they should all be resolved after we switch webhosts. Thank you for your patience!