My Products - New to Old

2.15.2009

Sneak Peek FREEBIE!

Enchanted Studio Scraps is still down, but I'm hopeful that it'll be up soon. Maybe even tomorrow?

So I've decided to give you a taste of the new product I'll be putting in the store:



Here's a set of 3 templates, perfect for those Project 365 weekly LO's. But they also work for any multi-photo LO. And they coordinate with Capture Life: The Collection, which will still be 70% off when the store opens. (These templates are PSD's only. Shadows in preview only.)

***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***

ENJOY! Thanks for stopping by! And hopefully ESS will be back up soon, so we can celebrate with a huge sale!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Jacinda said...

awesome templates! I'm doing the 365 project, so these will definitely come in handy. Thanks very much! Oh, and I did another LO with your alpha freebie. You can see it here: http://www.elementalscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/83982/cat/500/ppuser/3140

IvoryKeys said...

Fantastic templates. I have so many pictures of my kids and this will help me scrap them fast! Thanks!

Juli and Brett said...

thank you so much!!

Jeanann said...

Thank so much. These two will definitely give me some variety in my 365 project.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love these! Thanx so much for sharing!

Terebene said...

Thank you so much for this! I am really hoping you put your Capture Life back on sale as a kit. I wasn't able to buy it because of the store crash - tried for two days! Can't wait to see the new kit. It looks awesome!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful templates! I really like having spaces for horizontal and vertical photos as well as one larger space. :)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

These templates are OH SO WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful tempaltes.

Anonymous said...

Very nice templates -- thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, these are wonderful.

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :)

Erika said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful templates!

Laura in CT said...

Thanks for the templates!

Lu Martins said...

thank you so much!!

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!