My Products - New to Old

2.08.2009

LAYOUTS!

I know, I haven't posted any of my LO's recently. I've been sooo busy!!! (And I haven't been posting my Project 365 pictures, but I promise that I'm still taking them--I haven't missed a day yet!)

So, to start with, here's a LO using Just Beecause by Amanda Heimann:


Credits
here
It's 30% off this week at Scrap Orchard during the store-wide (minus CU) sale!

And here's a LO with some super fun papers by SaraAmarie (Stitched Up Papers). This is week 3 of Project 365:

Credits
here

Here's a LO with my very own Capture Life: The Collection. It's week 4 of Project 365:

Credits
here
Remember, this collection is 70% OFF until Feb. 12th (that's Thursday)! (And if you want a freebie quickpage, scroll down to the next post. And if you want a freebie pack of wordart, scroll down 2 posts!)

And here's a LO using Amanda's Alpha Love, Sara's (and Eva Kipler's) Saturday in San Diego, and my Capture Life: The collection:

Credits
here

Not too bad for one day--I haven't scrapped in a whole week! Hopefully I'll have more news to post soon.

No comments: