My Products - New to Old

1.20.2009

Crumple-bets!

Check out this new line of alphas. I loaded them in my stores this morning.







Each pack contains 2 whole alphas (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and most punctuation)--for only a couple of bucks a piece, they're a steal!

If you want to shop with $US, go to
Digital Scrap Cafe. If you prefer $AUD, check out my store at Color Line Design. And thanks for looking!

Oh, and FOBTY:




You Are a Reluctant Shopper



You really don't enjoy shopping. For you, it's just another chore.

You approach shopping systematically. You research what you're going to buy and come prepared with a list.



Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don't need.

You try to de-emphasize stuff in your life. You find shopping and buying things to be a rather empty experience.



Which so totally hits the nail on the head. I absolutely HATE shopping. (I'd rather be scrappin', lol!)

No comments: