My Products - New to Old

3.24.2009

Catching Up!

K, so first off, we have a winner from last week's challenge! YAY! It's you, krcurten!!! Send me an email: suzyqscraps AT gmail DOT com and I'll get you your prize!!!

Next, I totally forgot to post this on Sunday. Oops! Effects of a head cold, I guess--I could have sworn I posted it, but it must've been in my dreams, lol.

That's right--40% off all my designs (excluding collabs and collections). And I've extended the deadline on my Lucky Contest, so if you spend $15 in my store between now and the end of the month, you'll be entered into a contest to win EVERY KIT I release in April. (In fact, you'll probably end up with EVERY PRODUCT I release in April, so you're winnings will be worth over $30!!!)

I'm hosting a Speed Scrap tomorrow at ESS, 12 pm Eastern.


The participation prize is a $3 GC to my store, so you know you don't want to miss this!

Don't forget to check out The Rubber Room at Digiscrap Addicts--I often have a contest going on there, like this one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: