My Products - New to Old

3.31.2009

Some Announcements!!!

First off, the winner of Bre's awesome challenge is...

Junebugmom68

YAY! Send me an email at suzyqscraps AT gmail DOT com to claim your prize!

Do you want to win a GC too? Well, just play along in our weekly challenges. Ellie's hosting a scraplift challenge this week--scroll down to see her post.

Next announcement--I set up a newsletter! Yay me! Sign up for it if you're interested in hearing about my new releases, receiving exclusive coupons and savings, and of course, a few freebies! I'll be sending my first newsletter out on Friday, and you don't want to miss it--something special for my first subscribers. (Sign up over there in the sidebar, under Newsletters--just click on the "Click to Subscribe" label.)

Final announcement--Enchanted Studio Scraps is the featured store in The Daily Scrapper, Issue 06! Check it out here. There's an awesome coupon AND a freebie kit from the ESS designers. YAY! (*whispers* While you're there, sign up to receive their free newsletter, 'cause you don't want to miss Issue 08...)

No comments: