My Products - New to Old

3.13.2009

Mad Scientist, winner, and a FREEBIE!

I had sooo much fun making this kit--I was a science major in college, so this brought back some great memories (and some not-so-great ones too, lol). My mom requested this. She's a paper scrapper, and can never find good kits for science fairs. Hopefully you'll find it useful for all those scientists in your life. ;)











It's 20% off thru Sunday night (along with the rest of my store, minus collabs).

And the winner from yesterday's little contest:
Audrey!

Send an email to suzyqscraps AT gmail DOT com to claim your prize.

And now for the freebie. My QT's have been busy again and made these quickpages for you.



***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***

Thanks for looking! If you want a chance to win a $5 GC to my store, join in Charmaine's blog challenge here. Deadline is MARCH 15TH AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN.

And don't forget to stop by Sunday to see what's going in the $1 Deals. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so fun! Thanks for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Trish H. said...

What a great Kit!!! the qp's are awesome!!

Donna (Tootlebugz) said...

Love your new kit! I have had that idea written down in my designer notebook for a few months... LOL I have so many science fair pictures to scrap. Great job! I need to make sure my pallet is different from yours... hehe

Malinda Sanders said...

Thank you! I love the bright colors. Not your "typical" kit!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 14 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Designs by Helly said...

Tooooo cute!! TY!
xoxo

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY ALL so very much for these FAB FUN QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!