My Products - New to Old

5.06.2009

$1 Deals and a FREEBIE!

ESS now has $1 days Wednesday thru Friday every week, so here's what you can find from me this week:







Only $1 until Friday, so grab them while you can. And, while you're shopping, stop by the Going, Going, Gone! category--you can save up to 70% on several of my products. They'll be disappearing soon, so snatch them fast before they're gone for good.

And, I'm playing in So You Think You Can Design (season 2) over at DigiScrapAddicts. Here's my entry for this week:


***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED*** Make sure to check out all the other freebies there too!

Wish me luck in the contest! (Oh, and thanks for all your well wishes in the FPD contest. I didn't make the final cut, but I was offered a guest spot next year--yippee!)

1 comment:

Trish H. said...

Great choices for the $1 fairy finds!! LOVE this weeks SYTYCD submission!!