My Products - New to Old

5.03.2009

IT'S CHALLENGE TIME !!

Hi there SuzyQ fans! QT Nancy here and this is my first challenge here at Suzy's Blog so I hope I do it right!! So, this is my challenge for you all this week. Now I love cluster layouts with lots of white space. Do you know what they are? That's when you cleverly crowd everything into one corner of your layout and add LOTS of elements and layers.

I have included an example of one I did. I used one of Suzy's newest kits called NATUREWALK

You can see this pretty kit here:
http://www.enchantedstudioscraps.com/xcart/product.php?productid=851&cat=0&page=1





I love all the flowers and foliage in this kit and the colors are so perfect for those spring and summer layouts!!!



Now be sure to provide a link back here in your comments so we can all see your masterpiece!!, If you do then you have a chance of winning a $5 gift certificate to Suzy's store! SuzyQ products do not have to be used to enter, but how can you resist those yummy kits she has to offer!!!! And don't forget to look for freebies right here on her blog!!!

This challenge ends on May 10th, 9pm EST. Now off with you, and get scrapping!!!

QT out!

No comments: