My Products - New to Old

5.22.2009

Not Forgotten and TWO FREEBIES!

A new mini kit from me this week:







I didn't give my QT's much time to work with this one, but they managed to create a few LO's to inspire you!

From Susan:


From Nancy:




You can pick up this mini kit during my moving sale for LESS THAN $2!!!

Now for some big news. Obviously, since I'm having a moving sale, that means I'm moving to a new store. I'll be leaving Enchanted Studio Scraps at the end of June because I've been invited to design at a new store, and I am THRILLED and super, super EXCITED:



If you facebook, make sure to join our group. And we're also on Twitter!

Time for some freebies! I asked Bethany (from Elegant Wordart by Bethany) if she'd like to do some freebie wordart with this kit. And wow! She did awesome! You can grab one of them here, and the other on her blog.

Here's what you can get on my blog:



***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***

And here's what you can snag on Bethany's blog:



Go to Bethany's blog.

AND...make sure to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss out on news and coupons! (And occasionally an exclusive freebie!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Memorial Day - Red, White, and Blue post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pam said...

What a fabulous tribute to our soldiers! Great kit Suzy

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this with us...it's awesome! :)