My Products - New to Old

4.05.2009

Capture the Flag--Week 1 (Want a Freebie?)

Hi, there! Just jumping in here for a minute. I'm participating in the Capture the Flag designer contest at Funky Playground Designs. I LOVE to be challenged. Our challenge this week was to create a mini with 5 patterned papers and 8 elements (note: 1 alpha = 1 element). Here's what I came up with:



I just LOVE how it turned out!

And, because I am addicted to solid papers, I also did a coordinating paper pack with 5 solids in it.



If you want either or both, hop on over to
***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***(You'll need to register in the gallery to get this...and there are a bunch of other freebies from the other participants too...)

BTW, if you're here for the April Blog Train, just scroll down a few posts. ;)

And, if you haven't signed up for my NL, what are you waiting for? Get the latest updates and news (as well as exclusive savings and coupons).

1 comment:

C McCormick said...

What a great kit! Love the colors, love the alpha - you are so talented! Thanks for sharing.