My Products - New to Old

4.24.2009

Nature Walk, Bug Collectin', and FREEBIES!

Woohoo! It's Friday. This week I'm releasing 2 new products:

Nature Walk






Bug Collectin' (this mini kit was the participation prize in a recent speed scrap)




And Joy turned one of her gorgeous LO's into a template for you:


***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***

Would you like this kit?






You can grab Carefree over at The Daily Scrapper.

And just in case you missed it, this was my Round Three entry at Funky Playground:


Available here.

And, I'm competing in the final round, so wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts! Good luck at FPD!

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the awesome template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Krisi and Adam said...

Thanks for the freebie, congrats on moving on and great article at the Daily Scrapper. I so want to live 100 miles from a grocery store. How do you like it?

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the fantastic gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

SuzyQ said...

Krisi--

To answer your question, I LOVE living in the middle of nowhere! It's definitely not for everyone, but totally suits my personality. I love the solitude and the quiet, and the ability to focus more on the things I love, because there are fewer distractions. :)

Scraps of Candy said...

Good luck on the contest at Funky Playground! I love your stuff - so fun and creative! Thanks for the great template.

NancyP said...

WOW!! Final round!!! Wishing you all the luck and keeping my fingers crossed!!!