My Products - New to Old

4.30.2009

NSD Sale and a FREEBIE

Hi there, digi-land! National Scrapbooking Day is right around the corner, and I'm celebrating with a huge sale!



You'll be able to pick up a few items for only $1! Nearly everything else will be 50% off. Sale starts tomorrow (May 1st) and goes through Monday (May 4th).

Oh, and I'm bringing back Capture Life: The Collection for this weekend only.



After Monday, it will no longer be available, and neither will the separate element packs, paper packs, word art packs, alphas, and templates in this collection. So grab them before they're gone for good!

Enchanted studio Scraps has lots of activities planned for NSD, including a Scrap-a-thon and lots of speed scraps, so be sure to stop by! And if you spend $10 in the store, you'll get an exclusive collab kit for free!

Oh, and make sure you're signed up for my newsletter--I'll be sending out an exclusive coupon tomorrow that will help you save even more during the sale!

Here's my freebie kit for the final round at Funky Playground Designs:







***DOWNLOAD EXPIRED***

Hope you enjoy scrapping with it as much as I enjoyed creating it! (And here's to hoping I make the final cut!)

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jen M said...

Seriously - this is just ADORABLE!!! I love your work so much! :D

NancyP said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!!!!

Christina said...

So cute, thanks so much!!

Juli and Brett said...

This is such a fabulous kit!! thanks so much for sharing your talent!! Good luck in the rest of the competition!

Pamela said...

I love it. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this kit!!!!

Tara said...

Love this kit! Thank you so much!!

IvoryKeys said...

This kit is absolutely the cutest! Great job Suzy!