My Products - New to Old

7.10.2008

Favorite Vacation Spot

We moved to Utah when I was 11, and soon after we started a tradition of visiting one of the many national and state parks every Easter break. I think that's why these BEAUTIFUL national (and state) parks have become my favorite vacation spots.
And I really want to go see them all again--Arches, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Escalante. I'm so glad I married someone who loves them too.

Hiking is one of my favorite things to do in national parks. (And now that I'm into digi-scrapping, I can't wait to snap lots of pics.) I also like going on scenic drives and learning about the wildlife.

I would have loved to go this summer, but with gas prices what they are...I don't really like the heat anyway. Maybe we can sacrifice a bit and go this fall? That would be cool--I've never been in the fall (well, maybe we went to Escalante in the fall once). Caden's only 8 months old, but he loves being outside, so I think he would like going. It's just whether or not we want to camp with him for several days, lol. The longest we've stayed camping with him is 2 nights. I'm not sure I'd want to camp with him longer than that.

Hmm...might have to have a chat with Caleb tonight, see if we can plan in a trip for September or October. I know he'd rather wait until Caden's a bit older and can appreciate it...but I don't want to wait 4 or 5 years until we start having some fun in this family. We've got to start the traditions now, right?

No comments: