My Products - New to Old

7.06.2008

Spotlighted!

I'm featured in the member spotlight today, over at The Digi Chick's blog. Check it out!

More digi scrap stuff: I did a LO on Friday for the Neapolitan challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs (which also fulfilled the red, white, and blue requirements for Friday's color challenge on SSD's blog). A gal named Rose at SSD really liked it and asked if she could post it on her blog. Click here to visit her blog.

Caden totally loved the fireworks Friday night. The first couple "booms" made him jump, but as soon as he figured out where they were coming from, he settled down and enjoyed the show. What a cutie!

And in other happy, random news: I won 2 gift certificates at The Digi Chick for participating in their challenges last month. Wahoo! This month's prize is $150 in gift certificates...think I have a chance? May as well try, right?

No comments: