My Products - New to Old

7.25.2008

Mmm...cheesecake!

After a few slow days, I had another good day. Yes!

I am a huge fan of cheesecake. Yummy, yummy, yummy. A couple months ago I tried a recipe at Kraft Foods called Apple Pecan Cheesecake. It was delicious! I served it at a family dinner, and even those who traditionally don't like baked cheesecakes loved this one. Today I tried one called Oreo Chocolate Cream Cheesecake. Also very yummy, but not quite as good as a recipe I found years ago (maybe by Nestle?) called Chocolate Velvet Pie. Still, I look forward to enjoying it for the next few days.

Misty Cato (a totally awesome designer who sells at Sweet Shoppe) featured me on her blog today (near the bottom of her entry). I was totally flattered. My layout was inspired by a paper LO called Wanted by Severine D, which I saw on Simple Scrapbooks Magazine's web site.

Yesterday evening we went to a cookout at the church to celebrate Pioneer Day. The whole community was invited. The food was fabulous--Dutch oven potatoes, fried chicken, and a potluck of salads and desserts. Yummy!

1 comment:

Charla said...

Thanks for the recipes; I'll have to check those out!
And congrats on being highlighted! What a fun treat :)